My teaching is informed by my research and vice-versa, but I also recognize the importance of developing my teaching skills. I have taken the following seminars within the framework of the Free University of Berlin’s Support für die Lehre program as well as the Dahlem Research School‘s program to make my classes a welcoming and stimulating environment for my students.
- Incorporating Research into Learning (May-June 2021, 4 Hours), Instructor: Stefan Brall
- Pedagogical Project Development (March-July 2021, 9 Hours), Instructor: Barbara Kuklok
- Foundation Module (March-June 2018, 40 Hours), Instructor: Harald Groß
- Designing Gender- and Diversity-Conscious Teaching (October 2018, 8 Hours), Instructor: Melanie Bittner & Kathleen Heft
- Leadership Core Certificate – Foundations Workshop (November 2018, 16 Hours)
- Leadership Core Certificate – Intermediate Workshop (January 2019, 16 Hours)